Project Name: Android App
Client Name: Swabhimani Agro Product Producer Ltd;Udgaon
- Scope of this policy
- visitors and subscribers of the App of Swabhimani Agro Industry;
- natural persons contacting us through the contact or other forms available on the App;
- users signing in to use our services;
This policy includes a description of your data protection rights, including a right to object to some of the processing activities we carry out.
- Contacting us
If you have general questions about your account or how to contact Customer Service for assistance, please send us an email.
Please note that if you contact us to assist you, for your safety and ours we may need to authenticate your identity before fulfilling your request.
- Collection of Information
The purpose of the App is to create an online community of professionals involved in the Swabhimani Agro industry who would like to publish and/or assess content.
As part of our effort to create this online community, we receive and store information about you such as:
- a) Personal Information
Content published on Swabhimani Agro Industry is accessible by all our register customer. However, certain Swabhimani Agro Industry features and services may require registration.
- b) Other Information
We automatically track and collect certain non-personal information such as App navigation data, Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, timestamps and URLs. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interest, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you and our Swabhimani Agro community.
- Use of Information
We use your information to provide, analyst, administer, enhance and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to process your registration, your orders and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, we use information to:
- We use your Information in order to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe matching; measure consumer interest in Services; inform you about offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our TOS; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. We may compare and review your Business Information for errors, omissions and for accuracy.
- We may use your Business Information in order to provide benchmark analysis and aggregate statistics. This particular Business Information will be anonymized, will not contain personal identification and will not be transferred or sold to third parties in any way or format that identifies you.
- We use App navigation data to operate and improve the App. We may also use App navigation data alone or in combination with your Business Information to provide aggregated information about Swabhimani Agro industry.
- Protection of Information
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. These measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of processing your personal information. Indicatively:
- All our employees, independent contractors and agents have executed non-disclosure agreements, which provide explicit confidentiality protections. Any employee, independent contractor or agent who violates such privacy and/or security policies is subject to possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
- We do not make any of your Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes. Swabhimani Agro Industry’s software runs on individual servers and no data given or collected is shared with other social media platforms.
If however, we share your Information with third parties, we will notify you. Please note that no transmission over the internet can guarantee confidentiality and non-disclosure, and as such, you transmit at your own risk.
- We do not tolerate Spam. To report Swabhimani Agro Industry-related spam, please contact us. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our TOS. We may check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content of the App, but we will not permanently store messages sent through these tools.
- Swabhimani Agro Industry does its utmost to secure communications and data storage in order to protect confidentiality of your Information against loss and interception by third parties. However, it is important to know that there is no zero-risk against loss or interception by others of your Information. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your Account’s username and password.
- Storage of Information
We save your Information in our database in order to improve our App’s and user experience and in accordance with our TOS. If you wish that your Business Information be permanently deleted from our database when you stop using our Services, please notify us
- Information and Rights
Once you have provided your Personal Data, you have several rights, which you can in principle exercise free of charge, subject to statutory exceptions. These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal Personal Data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping. To exercise any of your rights, you can file a request .
- Right to object to processing
Under certain circumstances you may object to the processing of your Personal Data, including where your Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes. If you no longer want to receive certain communications from us via email.
- Right to data portability
Where you have provided your data directly to us and where the processing is carried out by automated means and based on your consent or the performance of a contract between you and us, you have the right to receive the Personal Data processed about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and request portability of your Personal Data.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16.
In the event we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, steps will be taken promptly to remove that information. If you believe that we have or may have information from or about a child under 16 years of age, please contact us .